Live Your Best Life!
WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME AT HOT SPRINGS VILLAGE!!!
Hot Springs Village offers a world of unlimited outdoor adventure and natural splendor just outside the national park and city of Hot Springs, Arkansas. Only a 45-minute drive from the state’s capital city of Little Rock, Hot Springs Village is the largest gated community in the United States. The community combines the best of the natural world with a rich culture of arts, entertainment, food and recreation. Recognized among ideal-LIVING’s Best Lake Communities, is a year-round staycation!
The Hot Springs School District provides early childhood, elementary, and secondary education at its eight schools. Most schools feature a magnet or International Baccaleurate (IB) program. The nearest Colleges and Universities include: Arkansas State University- Three Rivers, National Park College, Ouachita Baptist University, University of Arkansas-Little Rock, and more.
LOT 29 BLOCK 6
Seller will send deed to be recorded with county
CLOSE TO THE LOT!
PAVED ROAD CLOSE TO THE PROPERTY
1. Buyer must contact Seller and state the following within 24 hours at the end of the auction for recording purposes:
a. Buyer must state their Name, Corporation, or Trust they wish to put on the title along with the mailing address.
b. If in a person's name, marital status is also required. Buyer must also state payment method they intend on using as well as specific details (such as cash or financed) within 24 hours of the auction's end time.
2. Payment must be received within 48 hours from the time the auction ends.
3. If more than one parcel is for sale, buyer must specify parcels.
4. If mailing in payment, overnight mail is mandatory.
a.(Your fee will be taken off the sales price. I will credit $20.)
5. Acceptable payment information shown below:
a. Money order or cashier's check.
b. Debit or Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, or Discover), Zelle or CashApp
i. Must wait for funds to clear, varies by bank
ii. If paying by card, you will receive an emailed invoice& purchase receipt.
iii.Card payments take about 1 week to clear my account.
c. Personal checks are not allowed.
d. PayPal is NOT allowed.
1. Although I do not wish to do so, if any buyer does not pay within said time (see above), there will be a non-payment status filed against your account.
2. Due Diligence: Before purchasing any property, please conduct your own Due Diligence. All properties are sold "as is, where is." Ask all questions before your purchase. Your bid is a legal agreement to purchase and indicates that you have completed all DUE DILIGENCE.
All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
Laws vary by state and change every day. I suggest that you consult an attorney before completing any real estate transaction All properties are sold "AS IS. WHERE IS."
4. Seller reserves the right to end
auction early without notice.
Seller is an owner and/or assignor of all said properties.
Seller has the right to sell all properties, and, in certain instances may be selling them via contract options and/or assignments, however, Seller has the right to sell said properties.
5. In the very rare event buyer wishes to take legal action against seller, any legal action must take place & be filed in Seller's county, and arbitration processes must be conducted beforehand as per Agreement.
6. If bidder has low/poor feedback, seller has right to cancel bid without notice. If you place a bid and another bid is cancelled and you become the high bidder, you must pay.
7. If purchasing by debit or credit card, Buyer agrees to not execute a bank chargeback of the purchase for any reason whatsoever, as Buyer is responsible for completing all Due Diligence prior to completing the transaction of said real estate.
When the funds you send clear my account, I will then mail out your deed to the county. From the date that your payment clears my bank account, the title should be recorded within 2-4 weeks. In certain instances, if the property is extremely tax delinquent, it may take 5 to 12 weeks to record. The average turnaround time is about 3-4 weeks. The county will receive the deed, and then they mail you the original, recorded deed to the address that you have provided.